Here is a 7-poniter list which everyone has to remember.
- Never think or speak negatively about yourself.
- Meditate on your God-given strengths and learn to encourage yourself, for much of the time nobody else will.
- Don’t compare yourself to anybody else. So don’t settle for being a copy.
- Focus on your potential, not on your limitations.
- Have the courage to be different. Be a God pleaser, not a people pleaser.
- Learn to handle criticism. Let it develop you instead of discourage you.
- Keep your shortcomings in perspective – you’re still a work in progress.