Hyderabad Goes Green, a social enterprise started by the alumni of IIT Bombay, is presenting natural holi colours for Holi 2014. HGG, a venture of Green Practice Pvt. Ltd., established to encourage people for promoting eco-friendly, herbal, natural, and safe environment around us.
With association of Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Hyderabad, Hyderabad Goes Green initiated the sale and promotion of natural and harmless holi colours.
Hyderabad Goes Green also promotes other eco-friendly products and services such as clay Ganesh idols, green bags, green folders, etc.
Buy natural Holi colours for 2014 in Hyderabad Goes Green stores
- Plot 74, Road no. 5, Banjara Hills; Abhinav, Ph # 7416790905,
- Jagruthi Abhyudaya Sangham, Bhavana Kirana, near Ganesh Temple Phase 2 SBH Road, Vanastalipuram;B.V. Srinivas Rao, Ph# 9848163375;
- College of Home Science, Besides BSNL Telephone Bhavan, Lakdi-ka-pool, Hyderabad
- 303, Srinivas Heights, Srinivasa Colony, Behind Harivillu, Manikonda, Hyderabad – 500089; Aishwarya, Ph# 9030021022
- Almond House, Himayatnagar