‘Holy Ganga Yamuna Yatra’ is a travel package organised by IRCTC (Indian Railways Tourism wing). In 2018, the date of this Holy Ganga Yamuna Yatra is 18 April.
The Yatra covers Agra, Mathura, Delhi, Haridwar, Ayodhya, Prayag, Varanasi, Gaya and its 11 Nights/12 Days package. This Yatra is of Standard Category and the Price Per Pax is Rs.11,340/-.
Services – Standard; Train Journey – Sleeper; Night Stay – Dharamshala/Lodges/Dormitories on mutli-sharing basis.; Wash & change – Dharamshala/Lodges/Dormitories.; Meals – Morning Tea/Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 1 Ltr. Drinking Water per day.; Road Transport – Non AC Transport for transfer & sightseeing on SIC basis.; Departure Date – 18 April 2018.
- Train journey by SL for standard.
- Night stay/Fresh up at Dharamshala/Lodges/Dormitories on multi sharing basis.
- Morning Tea/Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner 1 Litre drinking water per day.
- Non AC Transport for transfer sightseeing on SIC basis.
- Tour Escort Security on train.
Package Exclusions: All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Contact IRCTC for more details:
Secunderabad Office :
040-27702407,9701360647, 9701360671, 9701360697, 8374000782/3
040-23400606, 9701360690, 9701360698
0877-22 22010, 9701360695, 9701376620
0866-2572280, 9701360632, 9701360675.