360.4 Crs Insurance for GSB Seva Mandal Ganpati, the Richest Ganesha… GSB Seva Mandal’s MahaGanapati is known as India’s Richest Lord Ganesha Idol at King’s Circle, Mumbai.
Also, popularly known as NAVSALA PAVNARA VISHWACHA RAJA by his devotees due to his countless miracles & infinite divine blessings on his devotees all over the world.
This year we at GSB Seva Mandal are celebrating its 69th Year of Lord MahaGanapati’s arrival on the VIRAT DARSHAN DAY (The first look unveiling event) on 17th September 2023 while GANESHOTSAV beginning from 19th September 2023 till 23rd September 2023.
We are the only Mandal in the city where the rituals (Pooja’s / Archana’s / Seva’s / Annadaan) are being performed round the clock according to our traditions.. On an average, around 60,000 Pooja’s / Seva’s are offered to Lord MahaGanapati by the Devotees / Sevedars at our pendol.
More than 20,000 people take the benefit of Annadaan Seva, basically the Prasad Bhojan served on Banana Leaf. We also take utmost care of the environmental balance, that our MahaGanapati’s idol is made up of a specific Clay (Shaadu Maati), Grass and Naturally Extracted Water Colors which clearly means our MahaGanapati’s idol is ECO-FRIENDLY. We embarked on a mission to eliminate the traditional paper receipts and to go Digital to eradicate the wastage of paper and usage of plastic as printed receipts are not considered ideal. We ensured to GO GREEN for ECO-FRIENDLY GANESHOTSAV, said Shri. Amit D. Pai, Spokesperson & the Trustee of GSB Seva Mandal.
As the day is nearing for the Ganeshotsav celebrations, many other preparations are racing. One of the foremost preparation parts is the Insurance Cover.
India’s Richest MahaGanapati is decorated with 66+ kgs of Gold Ornaments, 295+ kgs of Silver and other precious items which are usually donated by the Devotees / Sevedars said Shri. Amit D. Pai, Spokesperson & the Trustee of GSB Seva Mandal.
Previous year – 2022, we had taken an insurance cover of a record INR 316.40 Crores.
This year – 2023,
We have taken up with an insurance cover of another record of whooping INR 360.40 Crores.
Total coverage is for INR 360.40 Crores & is done by The New India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Break-up as follows:
1. INR 38.47 Crores: All Risk Insurance Policy covers for a variety of risks that includes Gold, Silver and Jewellery.
2. INR 2 Crore: Standard Fire and Special Peril Policy with Earthquake Risk covers items like Furniture, Fixtures & Fittings, Installations such as Computers, CCTV Cameras, QR scanners, Utensils, Grocery, Fruits & Vegetables.
3. INR 30 Crores: The Public liability which covers Pandals, Stadiums, Devotees etc. is secured.
4. INR 289.50 Crores: The Personal Accident Insurance cover for Volunteers, Archaks, Cooks, Gadis, Chappal Stall Workers, Valet Parking Persons, Security Guards, etc.
5. INR 43 Lacs: The Standard Fire & Special Peril Policy for the venue premises.