Ganapathi Nimajjanam Places in Hyderabad, Lakes for Vinayaka Nimajjanam in Hyderabad…
It is note that – Ganesh Chaturthi 2017 celebrations will begin on August 25 and end on September 5.
In 2017, Ganesh Nimajjanam date in Hyderabad is September 5. Ganapathi Navaratri utsavams which begins on Ganesh Chaturthi ends on Anantha Chaturdashi festival i.e. 5th September this year.
The GHMC is constructing 15-20 artificial ponds in many areas this year. The Ganapathi Vigrahams which are less in height can be immersed in these artificial ponds.
Here are the locations or the lakes for Ganapathi Nimajjanam in Hyderabad..
1. Hussain Sagar Lake (Tank Bund), Necklace Road – Also known as ‘Vinayaka Sagar’, this lake is the popular destination for those who want to immerse their Ganpati idols. Whether it is Khairatabad Ganesha or Balapur Ganapathi, Tankbund (Hussain Sagar) is the place where the immersion takes place.
2. Shamirpet Lake – Shamirpet Lake is the Ganapathi Nimajjanam places for those who come from Secunderabad, Kompalli and other sub-urban places on National Highway 7 towards Medchal.
3. Safilguda Lake – It is the ideal place of Ganesh Nimajjanam for the Ganapathi Mandapams of Malkajgiri, Neredmet, ECIL, Kushaiguda, etc..
4. Durgam Cheruvu (Secret Lake) – Durgam Cheruvu is a good place of Ganapathi Nimajjanam for Hi-tech City, Madhapur, Kukatpally, Miyapur, and other surrounding places.
5. Saroornagar lake – Saroornagar Lake (Mini Tankbund) is a good place of Ganapathi Nimajjanam for the Ganesh Pandals of Dilsukhnagar, LB Nagar, Karmanghat, Saroornagar, Kothapet, Nagole, Vanasthalipuram, NGO’s Colony, Hayathnagar, etc…