This topic contains 20 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by m.k.watel 5 years, 4 months ago.
October 22, 2013 at 1:01 pm #1035936
Narendra Modi is the best choice for PM in 2014 or 2013 election. Selfless man, who has dream to take India on top of world map as Chinese has done for there country.October 25, 2013 at 9:04 pm #1036074
i support NARENDRA MODI to become prime minister, because i have a reason for that.
1. He has administration experience as a Gujarat Chief minister. He ruled that state very democratic way and had become a center point in gujarat development.
2. He has very good future manifesto for this country. He dreams that his country has become No.1 in the world in every field.
3. He came from very poor background and worked hard to become as educated and self motivated person. So, we can expect in this country that a person from poor family background with a great jeel/ dream about his country can become Prime minister of India.
4. He is unmarried person. So, that he can spend all his time for the country. And also he has no family so, he cannot indulge in corruption(having illegal money saving for their children and family).
5. Most of thing is he inspires all the youth of india very highly and respects their words, tells them live like a hero.
6. Now whole nation has an eye on him and wanting him to lead us. irrespective of 2002 riots people had forgotten that issue as a closed one. Not only india whole world is looking on him.
If he become prime minister, india will once again strikes in world.October 25, 2013 at 10:02 pm #1036075
What a foolish question is this……what comparison between them…??? Obviously NAMO will be our next PM for Bhaarath…
Sunil SOctober 26, 2013 at 12:21 pm #1036088
I WISH Narender Modi should be next Prime minister.We have seen so many ministers, Govts in 60 years.All have ruined our countryAt least mr Modi has a vision for future.we should give him a chance.
RENU TOMARNovember 6, 2013 at 9:40 am #1036610
Approx. five lakh Hindus have forcibly been evicted from
Kashmir.Not a single Indian politician either from the ruling class
Or the opposition talks about their future.Now pseudo secularists
Are telling them to return to their homeland.But the big question
Is ,…..WHERE SHALL THEY GO….as more than ninety percent
Properties of pandits have either been burn,or sold at throwaway
Prices and quite a number of them illegally occupied.This is
today’s scenario.God only knows about their future.
I do not approve of Gujarat killings but let us see the wider
Aspect.Modi has succeeded in transforming Gujarat into heaven
for investment and we do Hope that he may be a better P.M.So let
Us extend out wholehearted support to him.God bless my country.November 22, 2013 at 8:46 pm #1014370
Praveen Kumar MyakalaKeymaster
Who will be the Next Indian Prime Minister (Pradhan Mantri) in 2013/2014 General Elections of Loksabha (Parliament)? And why?
The prime contenders for Indian Prime Minister post in 2014 Elections are….
1. Narendra Modi of BJP (Bharateeya Janata Party)
2. L K Advani (BJP)
3. Rahul Gandhi (Congress / UPA)
4. Nitish Kumar (Janta Dal United)
5. Sharad Pawar (Nationalist Congress Party)
6. Arvind Kejriwal (Aam Aadmi Party)
7. Subramanyam Swamy (Janata Party)
8. Mayavati (Bahujan Samajwadi Party)
9. Mulayam Singh Yadav (Samajwadi Party)
10. Chandrababu Naidu (Telugu Desam Party)