Baba Lal Dayal (1355–1655) was a great saint and he was born in a village near Lahore, Punjabin a pious family. He left his home at his younger age, and went to holy places like Kailash, Dwaraka, Badrinath and Kedarnath. After a few months of his travel, he returned to Lahore, and met his Guru Chetan Swami.
Baba Lal Dayal Ji has written lot of spiritual texts, and praised about his guru. Baba Lal Dayal is considered as a holy incarnation of Lord Vishnu, and he himself has mentioned about it in his speech.
Shri Dhianpur Dham is the holy temple for the followers of Shri Baba Lal Sampradaya. The Ashram of Baba Lal Dayal is situated in Gurdaspur district in Punjab, India.
Baba Lal Dayal was met by Prince Dara Shikoh, son of King Shah Jahan. After having lovely speech with him, Prince Dara got impressed with his simplicity and kindness and discussed many spiritual matters with him, and Prince Dara considers him as a GEM among the Indian saints, and mentioned about his importance in his writings.
In the year 2001, Shri Ram Sundar Das jihas become the pontiff of ShriDhianpurDham. Shri Ram Sundar Das Ji is the 15th Pontiff of Shri Dhianpur Dham.
1. Don’t differentiate people in the name of religions, and all of them are one and the same, and treat everyone as equal.
2. Consider that god is dwelling in the soul of all the living creatures and respect the creations of the god.
3. Don’t search god anywhere else, he is staying with you only, you have realize him, by doing meditation and by chanting his mantras.
4. Keep thinking about the glories of the Lord, and try to concentrate your attention on spiritual matters.
5. Help the needy and poor people, and do lot of social services for the welfare of the people.
6. Behave kindly with all the animals and birds, and provide proper food and water to them.
7. Don’t worry about your life. Once you start doing good things in your life, there is no need to worry about anything in your life, and god would permanently stay in your heart and guide you properly.
Let us worship the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SRI BABA LAL DAYAL JI NAMAHA”