Ashtama Shani for Vrischika Rashi (Scorpio Sign) effects, results, advantages & disadvantages are given here. Vrischika Rashi’s Ashtama Shani is considered when Shani enters into 8th house i.e. Mithuna (Gemini) for Scorpio moon sign or Scorpio Ascendant (Vrischika Lagna).
For Scorpio natives, Shani is highly beneficial and would shows positive effect. Scorpio is a house of Mars, who is a tough opponent of Shani.
Shani holds the ownership of two houses for Vrischika Rashi – 3rd house (Makara – Capricorn) and 4th house (Kumbha – Aquarius).
In this occasion, the 3rd house is inauspicious and the 4th house is neutral. Saturn would definitely try to damage the aspects and prospects of Scorpio and it is good for Vrischika Rashi natives if Shani remain defunct.
Ashtama Shani results for Scorpio sign..
1. Relations with brothers, sisters (siblings) and friends may suffer a bit.
2. Personal credibility may get damaged in some issues.
3. Frequent travelling may disturb your lifestyle and health.
4. Vehicles and some other properties may give some problems.
5. Psychologically, its a tough time to pass on. Be careful with negative thinking, unwanted thoughts and ideas.
6. You need to take care of your mother’s health. Relationship with her may go down a bit.
7. Lack of creativity and new ideas haunt you during this period.
Ashtama Sani for Vrischika Rashi provides both good and bad results. The positive side is that Shani will not trouble you too much.