The temple town of Tirupati in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh owes its existence to the sacred temple of Lord Sree Venkateswara situated on the Tirumala hill, nestling among the seven hills in the Eastern Ghats, 26 km by Ghat road from Tirupati.
With a history that dates back to over twelve centuries, the temple is the jewel in the crown of ancient places of worship in Southern India. The Darshan of Lord Sree Balaji, the more the number of visits to Him the more one wants to see Him.
The momentary satisfaction derived from the fleeting glimpse of the Lord intensifies the longing to see Him again and again.
*All Pilgrims/Tourists should carry/produce their personal (in original) ID cards with them prior to Darshan at Tirumala; if fail to produce, TTD Administration will not permit for darshan.
* All prices mentioned are ‘Per Person’.
* The above package price is as on date of booking. However, in case of increase in input costs such as railway fare or any other expenses beyond the control of IRCTC, the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey.
*Please wear the dress for Tirumala Darshan as mentioned below
Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyjama.
Ladies: Saree or Salwar Khameez (With Pallu compulsory).
|Destination Covered||Kanipakam, Sreepuram, Sree Kalahasthi, Tirumala, Tiruchanuru|
|Travelling Mode||By Train & Road|
|Station/Departure Time||Secunderabad/ 18:30 hrs|
|Class||3AC & Sleeper|
Package Tariff: Valid till 1st November 2018
Tour Itinerary :- Secunderabad – Tirupati – Kanipakam – Sreepuram – Sree Kalahasthi – Tirumala – Tiruchanuru – Tirupati – Secunderabad (3 Nights/4 Days)
Departure from Secunderabad Railway Station by Train No.12764, Padmavathi Express at 18:30 hrs. Overnight journey by train.
Pick up from Tirupati Railway Station in the morning at 07:00hrs. Transfer to the hotel and check-in. After freshen up & breakfast, depart towards Kanipakam from Tirupati at 10:30 hrs. Arrival at 11:30 hrs & darshan till 12:30 hrs. Depart towards Sripuram & arrival at 14:00 hrs. Lunch enroute at own cost. Darshan till 15:45 hrs. Depart towards Sri Kalahasthi at 16:00 hrs & arrival at 19:30 hrs. Darshan till 20:30hrs & back to hotel by 21:30 hrs. Dinner & night-stay.
After freshen up & breakfast, check-out from the hotel at 08:00hrs & depart towards Tirumala hills by 09:30 hrs. Seegra Darshan of Lord Venkateswara will be done by 13:00 hrs (Also depends upon the rush on that particular day). Free time for shopping till 14:00 hrs. Back to Tirupati & lunch by 15:30 hrs. After lunch; visit of Tiruchanur Temple, if time permits. Drop at Tirupati Railway Station in the evening. Boarding of Train No.12763, Padmavathi Express and departure of the train at 17:00 hrs.
Arrival of the train at Secunderabad Railway Station at 05:50hrs.
- Train journey in Sleeper/ 3AC.
- A/c accommodation for comfort & standard at Tirupati.
- A/c road transportation in seat-in vehicle basis for all categories.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Special darshan at Kanipakam, Sri Kalahasthi, Tirumala & Tiruchanur.
- Food service: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner (MAP on Day-2 & AP Plan on Day-3).
- Guide service.
- Travel insurance.
- All applicable GST.
- Any kind of airfare.
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional meals/ en-route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Arrangement for offering of hair.
- Darshan at Sreepuram.
- 1 Dinner on Day-1 & 1 Lunch on Day-2.
Frequency/Tour Dates: Thursday
|Class||No. of berths|
|Tirupati||Comfort||Hotel Sindhuri Park|
|Standard||Hotel Sindhuri Park|
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms unless stated otherwise.
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability at the time of booking, else similar category hotel will be provided.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 100 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
IRCTC is not liable for missing of one or more services as per the itinerary due to late running of trains. Tourists should strictly adhere to the timings failing which IRCTC will not be liable for missing of any service including darshan and return train. If the tourists miss the bus arranged by IRCTC at any place, they should reach the next place of the itinerary on their own.
Tourists should take care of their personal belongings and luggage. IRCTC is not liable for losses or thefts.
In case of cancellation of Darshan in situations beyond the control of IRCTC including peak rush during festivals refund will be made only for the services missed. No refund will be made in case of skipping of any service including darshan voluntarily by the tourist. No refund will be made in case of missing of any service including darshan due to the negligence of tourists.
For assistance, contact:
|Contact Person Name||Telephone Number||Office Address|
South Central Zone,
3rd Floor, Oxford Plaza,
S.D. Road, Secunderabad.
Fax No.: 040-27715983
GF-14, Tourism Plaza,
(GMC Balayogi Paryatak Bhavan)
Near Railway Retiring
Fax Number: 0866-2572280
Platform No.1, 1st Floor,
Retiring Rooms Complex,
Tirupati Railway Station,
Fax No.: 0877-2222010