Here is the list of Aabathsahayeswarar Temples in Tamil Nadu. It is to be highly noted that Aabathsahayeswarar is a form of Lord Shiva worshipped by Hindu devotees and pilgrims with lot of dedication and devotion.
It is to be remembered that most of the tour and travel agents and agencies arrange a week long pilgrimage trip for devotees and pilgrims for visiting the list of five temples that are largely dedicated to Lord Aabathsahayeswarar.
Most of these trips are conducted during the month of Shivarathri and other days that are related to Lord Shiva.
- Aabathsahayeswarar Temple is located in the village named Aduturai near Kumbakonam. It belongs to the list of Paadal Petra Stalam.
- Aabathsahayeswarar Temple in the village known as Mathur (Sriperumpudur) near Chennai. It belongs to the list ofPaadal Petra Stalam.
- Aabatsahayeswarar Temple in the village named Rudraganga near Thanjavur
- Aabatsahayeswarar Temple in the village known asTiruppazhanam (Vadakurangaduturai- Tiruvaiyaru) near Thanjavur. It belongs to the list of Paadal Petra Stalam.
- Aabatsayayeswarar (Dakshinamurthy) Temple in the village named Alangudi near Kumbakonam (It belongs to the list of Navagrahastalam and Paadal Petra Stalam.
These temples are regarded as wish fullfiller temples in South India particularly located in the state of Tamil Nadu. Devotees and pilgrims from within the state and from neighboring states like Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala visit these temples with more dedication and devotion towards the Lord. People also indulge in Thanks giving pujas and rituals in this temples immediately after getting satisfied with wish and desires fulfilled in professional and personal life.