Home Forums Hinduism I am Hindu… Can i marry Muslim Girl?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Karthikeya Sharma

I am brahmin community person, settled in canada and had love with muslim girl. now my question is can i marry muslim girl as hindu, or do i need to change my religion to islamic, or do i need to ask her to change her religion to hindu, or else i can be hindu and she can be muslim.

please suggest, it about my life.. i believe hinduism

#1003065 Reply
    Anil

Dear Karthik……..Being a modern Hindu , it would be fair on your part not to convert yourself to islam…….nor force your wife to convert to hinduism…………You can continue to stay in harmony with your life and stay true to your respective belief systems………………

#1003066 Reply
    Asaram

You should have your girl converted to hinduism before marrying…… otherwise this marriage will not be considered valid according to hindu traditions, Also you will not get the blessings of the community and it would be a big mistake if you convert to islam, it is not right to do that even in your dreams, think about it

#1003068 Reply
    Suresh Tehalkar

As per my knowledge, you can marry a Muslim girl without changing your and her religion. This is flexibility we have in Hindu Dharma. But if a Muslim man wants to marry other religion’s woman then she needs to change her religion and join Islam. This is all because Muslims want to grow their population and rule the world.

#1003069 Reply
    Keerthi

Hindus are the most broadminded people who ever lived on this planet. All the religions in this world emerged out of hinduism only. It is the mother of all religions. A true hindu is the one who is on the path of self realisation. Continue to be a true hindu and you can marry a girl from any other religion. Do not get confused with all the critics around you. Nobody can live your life , you have to do it yourself. Believe in God, Get the blessings of your elders and remember to tolerate all religions. At the end all paths lead to HIM.

#1003070 Reply
    Shankaracharya

The great Shankaracharya said All religions lead to the same God. It is like people taking water from the same well but call it with different names like WATER, PAANI, NEERU, THANNI  etc………..No matter what you call it , it is the same water

#1003128 Reply
    Kishore

hindu muslim marriages in india are happens frequently, converting religion not at all required for hindu muslim marriage.

#1003130 Reply
    Bhuvan

Check hindu muslim marriage success rate before you marry her, as per my knowledge interfaith marriages has very low success rate of sustain.

#1003131 Reply
    Reshma

Is there any “hindu muslim marriage act” in india?

#1003133 Reply
    Pavan

I don’t understand why people ask questions like “can a muslim marry a hindu?”, “can a hindu marry a muslim?”.

We are all humans religion is just way we are living, if both of you has understanding you can marry her with out any doubts.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: I am Hindu… Can i marry Muslim Girl?
Your information:

6 Comments

1. Sudipta says:

hindu man muslim girl marriage success rate 2013

2. Sudipta says:

3. Sudipta says:

4. Subhi says:

in which circumstance can I marry a muslim girl

5. Subhi says:

in which circumstance can I marry a muslim girl