Here is the list of places to visit near Annavaram Temple. Annavaram Temple is dedicated to Lord Satyanarayana Swamy and Goddess Rama Devi.
The list contains the temples at the temple complex and the adopted temples…
In the Temple Complex :
1. The temple of sree veera venkata satyanaryana swamy in the main temple on the Ratnagiri hill.
2. The temple of Sri sita rama ,as keshatra palakulu .
3. The shrines of vana durga and kanaka durga near by.Godess Vanadurga held in great venaration and devi is said to be seen even to this day in the nights going about the holy precincts perpetually guarding the lord
4. The temple of gramadevatha (Village deity – Nerellamma ) is in the village at the foot of the hill.
Adopted Temples :
1. Sri Bhuvaneswari temple ,Kovvuru, West Godavari District.
2. Sri VenuGopala Swamy Temple ,Gedhanapalli
3. Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple,Sankhavaram.
4. Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Temple,Yeleswaram.