In order to draw the direct support of Shani Bhagavan, the common Mantra that can be recited by all the Hindu religious devotees and particularly by those who are affected by the ill effects of Saturn in their life is:
- “Om Sham Shanaischaryaye Namah”
- Some devotees chant 108 times daily -‘Om Sham Shanaischaryaye Namah’
- A mantra for praying to Shanidev is Neelaanjan samaabhaasam raviputram yamaagrajam, Chaayaa-maartandam-sambhootam, Tam namaami Shanaishcharam
- A mantra for propitiating Lord Shanaishchara is “Aum praang preeng proung sah Shanaye namah”
- According to Vedic texts, Saturn’s shloka from Navagraha Sukta is“Om Shanno Devirabhishtaya Aapo Bhavantu Peetaye Shanyorbhisravantumah Shanaishcharaaya Namah”
According to the According to local legend, Vedic astrologer, Hindu religious scholars and pundits, the bad direct and indirect effects of Saturn’s transit may be largely mitigated by Worship Mother Goddess Kali with dedication and commitment during dark moon.
On the other hand, the devotees can worship Vishnu in the form of Lord Krishna and keep chanting ‘Om Namo Narayanaya’, or ‘Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare’ or Sriram jayaram jayajayaram or Sriramajayam or ‘Om Namo Bhagawate Vasudevaya’.
Those who are having strain relationship with family members, relatives and friends, facing marital disharmony and strained mutual relationship between husband and wife, suffering from critical diseases and illness for a long time, facing financial loss and instability in professional life or business front, facing legal issues or dispute and undergoing mental strain and stress can recite these said mantras for fruitful results.