Mesha Rashi or Aries zodiac sign is the first Rashi among 12 Rashis in Hindu Astrology. Mesha Rasi is comprised of Ashwini Nakshatra, Bharani Nakshatram, and Krittika Nakshatra 1st pada. The year 2010 is a good year for you and you can witness or experience many changes for the better. You, Mesha Rasi natives, will improve creativity and self-confidence as the year brings out the best from you in terms of education, career, and social life. An issue with which you are suffering from few years will be resolved this year. Read Mesha Rasi 2010 astrology predictions or bhavishya phal in Hindi.
Highlights for Mesha Rashi natives in 2010 – Major Predictions 2010 for Aries:
- In April, May and June, a new relationship gives you pleasant feeling and makes you more happy.
- 2010 is a good year for unmarried natives of Mesha Rashi.
- The second quarter (April, May and June) in 2010 will be a good period for your health.
- You can expect good returns and good financial gains in 2010.
- The first quarter (January, February and March) in 201o will be very good to start new ventures. Starting anything new will be highly profitable for Mesh Rasi natives in first quarter of 2010.
- Beware of legal processing and legal issues in the last quarter (October, November and December) 2010. Your enemies or rivals may attack you on your career front.
- On the whole, Mesha rashi natives can expect a good year of 2010. Unexpected financial gains and happy moments will fill out your life.