Lakshmi puja during Diwali (Deepavali) is most auspicious time to praise and please the Goddess. Diwali Laxmi Puja has a very simple procedure and the material required for pooja is also very easy to get for people of any economic status.
Here is the list of material or accessories needed for Lakshmi Puja.
1. Silver coins or Gold coins or rupee coins
2. Suparis – 10 (betel nuts)
3. Akshata (consecrated rice)
4. Betel leaves (paan leaves) – 10
5. Coconut – 1 or more
6. A bronze pot with water (Fill the pot with holy water if possible)
7. Kumkum to shower on Goddess Lakshmi and to apply Tilak
8. Gulal or holi colour
9. Sweet recipes
10. Agarbattis (incense sticks) (Dhoop sticks)
How to do Lakshmi Pooja on Diwali? Diwali Lakshmi Puja Procedure – Steps involved in Laxmi Puja on Deepavali
what are the items need for lakxmii pooja in tamil
list of all dealers who Buy & sale pooja samigri