Khairatabad Ganesh Nimajjanam Shobha Yatra 2022 date is September 9. In 2022, Khairatabad Ganesh Nimajjana Shobha Yatra begins at 6 AM and Nimajjanam ends by 2 in the afternoon as per the prior schedule and planning by Khairatabad Ganesh Utsava Samithi and Hyderabad Police.
For this Shobha Yatra, the traffic diversions and traffic regulations are implemented from 9 AM. Police are taking every possible step to accomplish Ganapathi immersion. Hyderabad Traffic Police also gave Helpline numbers for any clarifications..
In exercise of the powers conferred upon me under section 21 (1) (b) of Hyderabad City Police Act, I, C.V. Anand, I.P.S., Commissioner of Police, Hyderabad do hereby notify for the information of the general public that in order to relieve congestion, to maintain smooth flow of traffic and to ensure public safety and order in connection with the Ganesh Immersion Procession on 09-09-2022, the following Traffic Regulations will be implemented:
I) Procession Routes: The Main Procession starts from Keshavagiri and passes through Chandrayangutta – Left Turn – MBNR X Road –Falaknuma ROB – Aliabad -Nagulchinta – Charminar – Madina – Afzalgunj–SA Bazar – M.J.Market – Abids – Basheerbagh – Liberty – Ambedkar Statue towards NTR Marg, PVNR Marg (Necklace Road).
The Procession from Secunderabad area passes through RP Road – MG Road – Karbala Maidan – Kawadiguda – Musheerabad X Road – RTC X Road – NarayanagudaX Road – Himayathnagar ‘Y’ Junction and joins the main Procession at Liberty.Idols coming from Chilkalguda X roads Joins Musheerabad‘X’ Roads via Gandhi Hospital.
The Procession from EastZone passes from Uppal – Ramanthapur – 6 No. Junction Amberpet–Shivam Road – NCC at OU – DurgaBaiDeshmukh Hospital – Hindi Mahavidyalaya X Roads – Fever Hospital – Barkathpura X roads – NarayanagudaX Road and joins the procession coming from RTC X Roads. Also Idols from Dilsukhnagar joins the procession coming from IS Sadan – Saidabad – Chanchalgudaat Nalgonda X roads and some Big Idols proceeds towards Amberpet via Moosarambagh. Idols coming from Tarnaka side proceed through Osmania University Distance Education Road, Adikmet and joins procession at Fever Hospital via Vidyanagar.
The processions fromTolichowki, Rethibowli and Mehdipatnamside passes through Masab Tank, Ayodhya Junction – NirankariBhavan – Old PS Saifabad – IqbalMinar to NTR Marg. Also the idols coming from Erragadda passes through SR Nagar – Ameerpet – Panjagutta – Khairatabad and joins procession coming from Mehdipatnam at NirankariBhavan and proceeds to NTR Marg. Idols coming from Tappachabutra and Asifnagar side passes through – Sitarambagh – Boiguda Kaman – Volga Hotel – GoshamahalBaradari – Alaska and join the main procession at MJ Market and proceeds towardsAbids – Basheerbagh – Liberty – AmbedkarStatue – NTR Marg, PVNR Marg (Necklace Road).
No traffic other than the idols’ procession will be allowed to move on the above Main Procession route between 0600 hrs on 09-09-2022 to 1000 hours on 10-09-2022. The traffic restrictions will be extended if the situation so demands. Traffic restrictions on Necklace Road and Tankbund from Telugu Thalli Junction to Khairatabad via Necklace road, NTR Marg, Imax may extend from 0600 hrs on 09-09-2022 to evening hours of 10-09-2022.
II) TRAFFIC DIVERSION POINTS: Movements of vehicles other than those carrying Ganesh Idols will be restricted and diverted at many points along the main procession route and at other points adjoining the routes of other tributary processions. Facility to cross from the West to East or vice versa is given at the Basheerbagh Junction only. Commuters are advised to use the Inner Ring Road and Begumpet area or Outer Ring Road to avoid diversions. All the side roads leading to the Main Procession route will be barricaded. The main traffic diversion points are:
• HYDERABAD SOUTH : Keshavagiri, Chandrayangutta X Road, MBNR X Road, Engine Bowli, Shamsheergunj, NagulChintha, Himmathpura, HariBowli, AsraHopsital, Mogulpura, LakkadKote, PanchaMohala, Paris Café, Gulzar House, MittiKaShere, Kali Kaman, Osman bazaar, Sheran Hotel, Madina X Road, Nayapool, SJ Rotary, Arman Hotel,MJ Bridge, Dar UlShifa X Roads, City College.
• HYDERABAD EAST : Chanchalguda Jail X Roads, Moosarambagh, Chaderghat Bridge, Shivaji Bridge, Afzalgunj, Puthilibowli X Roads, Troop Bazar, Jambagh X Roads, Andhra Bank Koti.
• HYDERABAD WEST: Tope Khana Mosque, Alaska Hotel Junction, Osman gunjSankerBagh and Seena Hotel, Ajantha Gate near Exhibition Grounds, AbkariLane, Taj Island, Chapel Road, AR Petrol Pump at KLK Building.
• HYDERABAD CENTRAL: Chapel Road Entry, Gadwal Centre at GPO, Shalimar Theatre, Gun foundry, Skyline road entry, Bharath Scouts & Guides Junction in Domalguda, Kalanjali at Control Room, Liberty Junction, MCH Office Y junction, BRK Bhavan junction near Telugu ThalliJunction, IqbalMinar, RavindraBharathi, Dwaraka Hotel Junction, Khairatabad Junction (Visweswaraiah Statue),Children’s Park, Mariott Hotel junction, Kawadiguda Junction, MusheeerabadX road, RTC X road, KattaMaisamma Temple at Lower Tank Bund, Indira Park Junction.
• HYDERABAD NORTH (Secunderabad ): Traffic will not be allowed to enter the Necklace Road and Upper Tank Bund from Karbala Maidan, Buddha Bhavan, Sailing Club and Nallagutta Junction.
The traffic will be diverted at the following points from 0600 hrs on 09-09-2022 to 1000 hrs on 10-09-2022 till completion of immersion atCTO, YMCA, Paradise X Roads, Patny X Roads, Bata X Roads, Adavaiah X Roads, Ghasmandi X Roads.
III. PARKING PLACES AROUND THE IMMERSION POINTS FOR ONLOOKERS:
The public coming to witness the Ganesh Immersion in HussainSagar Lake have to park their vehicles in the following notified places.Therefore, people are requested to park their vehicles in the places mentioned below and proceed by foot to the places of immersion:
1) Institute of Engineers at Khairatabad Jn. 2) MMTS Station Khairatabad.
3) Anand Nagar Colony to RR Dist. ZP Office. 4) Back side of Buddha Bhavan
5) GosevaSadan 6) Lower Tank Bund
7) KattaMaisamma Temple 8) NTR Stadium
9) Nizam College 10) Public Gardens
11) Beside Imax (Dr. Cars)
IV) LORRIES MOVEMENT:
A) EXIT ROUTE FOR EMPTY TRUCKS / LORRIES AFTER IMMERSION:
After immersion on the NTR Marg, the empty trucks / lorries should proceed to their destination via Necklace Rotary – Khairtabad flyover – V.V.Statue – KCP and onwards. They will not be allowed to return towards Telugu Talli statue or Mint Compound road.
B) RESTRICTIONS ON INTER STATE / DISTRICT LORRIES: Inter State and Inter District Lorries are not allowed to enter the Hyderabad City from 0800 hrs on 09-09-2022 to 0800 hrs on 10-09-2022. Their movement will be terminated on the outskirts of the city during the Final day of Ganesh Immersion process and they are advised to use Outer Ring Road.
V) RTC BUSES MOVEMENT:
1) RTC city service buses: The regulations mentioned in the Para (II) i.e. Traffic Diversion Points will apply to the RTC City Region buses. When the procession reaches its peak, the RTC Buses will not be allowed beyond the following junctions:
1) Masab Tank (Mehdipatnam buses)
2) V.V.Statue (Kukatpally buses)
3) CTO, Plaza, SBH, Clock Tower, Chilkalguda x road (Secunderabad buses)
4) RamanthapurT.V.Station( Uppal Buses)
5) Gaddiannaram, Chaderghat (Dilsuknagar buses)
6) DanammaHuts (Rajendra Nagar)
7) I.S.Sadan (Ibrahimpatnam&Midhani buses)
8) YMCA Narayanaguda (Inter City Special Buses)
9) Tarnaka (No RTC Bus will be allowed beyond Tarnaka Junction towards Jamia
2) Inter State / District Buses to reach the MGBS at Imlibun
a) Coming from Rajeev Rahadari and NH-7 should go via JBS –YMCA -SangeetX road- Tarnaka – Jamia Osmania flyover – Nimboliadda – Chaderghat.
b) Coming from Bangalore should go via Aramgarh x road – Chandrayangutta X Road – I.S.Sadan – NalgondaX Road – Chaderghat.
c) Coming from Mumbai/NH 9 should go via Godrej ‘Y’ Junction – Narsapur X Roads – Bowenpally – JBS – YMCA – Sangeeth – Tarnaka, Jamia Osmania fly over – Adikmet – Nimboliadda.
The movements of the above Inter State/District buses will be restrictedfrom 0800 hours on 09-09-2022 to 0800 hours on 10-09-2022.
The TSRTC authorities will provide alternative routes convenient to them keeping in view the restriction imposed on the movement of vehicular traffic on the roads notified above.
VI. PRIVATE BUSES: Private Buses should operate from their locations outside the City and they should not enter the city from 0600hrs on 09-09-2022 to 1000hrs on 10-09-2022.
VII. All people coming from Airport or going to Airport should avoid using Necklace Road, NTR Marg, Tank Bund Road and Main procession route as shown in Map they should use PVNR Express Way or Outer Ring Road. Similarly people going or coming from SecunderabadRailway station should useBegumpet, Paradise Fly Over, St. John’s Rotary, Sangeeth X Road. Also passengers going to Bus stand should also avoid above roads and they are suggested to board RTC buses at City Out Skirts to reach their destinations.
VIII. Citizens are requested to avoid following route/junctions:MJ Market, Khairatabad, G.P.O Abids, Liberty, Ranigunj, TeluguThalli Statue, Kavadiguda, Narayanaguda X Roads, RTC X Roads, Musheerabad X Roads, Tankbund, NTR Marg, Necklace Road (PVNR Marg), Peoples Plaza.
IX. Baby Ponds Enroute:
The devotees can also immerse idols enroute in:
i) Baby Ponds at1) Sanjeevaiah Park, 2) Jalavihar and 3) Rajannabowli
ii) Portable rubber tanks and excavation tank sat 1) NTR Stadium, 2) Beside Imax Dr. Cars, 3) Nizam College, 4) Chintalbasthi, 5) GHMC Grounds Opp; Shenoy Nursing Home, Marredpally 6) GHMC Ground Chilkalguda, 7) Food world X Road, GHMC Ground, SR Nagar 8) Ameerpet Play Ground, 9) Banjara hills – NBT Nagar,10) Saidabad Ekalavyanagar Ground, 11) Bathukamma Bavi, 12) Sri Laxmaneshwara Temple Ground Shivaganga Nagar, Falaknuma13) Dumping Yard Azad Nagar Amberpet, 14) Krishna Tulsi Nagar Park Moosarambagh, 15) One More Nagar Neknampur, Tolichowki 16) Sakkubai Layout, Shaikpet, 17) Annapurna Temple, Tallagadda 18) Pillar No. 55, Attapur,19) Puranapool 100 Feet Road, 20) Kesari Hanuman Temple, near 2J Bus Stop, Jiyaguda, 21) Exhibition Grounds Nampally.
X. HELP LINE: The citizens are requested to contact the following Help Lines numbers for guidance in connection with the above restrictions.
1) 040-27852482 2) 9490 598 985 3) 9010203626
A “Route Map” indicating the Main Procession, Tributary Procession, Exit Routes and Parking Places is enclosed.