Mahalakshmi Yagam, a Vedic ritual for world peace and prosperity, in Mahabubnagar town, a district headquarters in Andhra Pradesh, will be held from today, 14 March 2011 to 20 March 2011. The Vedic rituals are held at Stadium Grounds under the organization of Sri Tridandi Ramachandra Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamiji. As per Swamiji “We wanted to perform 16 Mahalakshmi Yagams for world peace and this is the 12th one. We will organize ‘Shobha Yatra’ on 14th March evening from Lakshmi Narasimha swamy temple to Stadium Grounds. This Yaga is open for all the devotees and I am requesting all to bring Pasupu and Kumkuma for this Yagnam”.
Mahalakshmi Yagam Events
- 15 March 2011, Tuesday – 108 Divya Kalashabhisheka to Sri Bhu Goda Sametha Govinda Perumal
- 16 March 2011, Wednesday – Agni Prathishta, Chatusthanarchana, Dwajarohana, Devata Ahwanam
- 17 March 2011, Thursday – Sudarshana Ishti and Laksha Mallela Archana
- 18 March 2011, Friday – Putra Kameshti Yagam and Laksha Kumkumarchana
- 19 March 2011, Saturday – Vaibhveshti
- 20 March 2011, Sunday – Lakshmi Narayaneshti