Garuda Seva Arrangements by TTD.. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has banned plying of two wheelers on the ghat roads of Tirumala from 1.00 PM of September 19th afternoon to 6.00 AM of September 21st, 2015.
TTD made elaborate and extensive arrangement for conduction of Garuda Seva on September 20 at Tirumala to facilitate the mast mass of devotees gathering here for the late night Vahanam from all over state to ensure against accidentsin view of heavy rush of vehicles. “We have made adequate parking zones at Alipiri near old check post and also at Srivari Mettu for the devotees to opt for buses to visit Tirumala’ says the PRO TTD Dr T Ravi.
• The TTD has cancelled the issue of Rs.300 and Rs.50 darshan tickets in anticipation of massive crowds for the Garuda Seva.
• All arjita seva tickets have also been cancelled for the duration of the Brahmotsavam period.
512 Buses for RTC buses : Brahmotsavam
• In a first of its kind the TTD has directed RTC to open ticket counters at various locations in Tirupati town so that the devotees coming from various corners of the district can have easy access to come to Tirumala by bus.
• There will be one RTC bus for every 20 seconds and nearly 512 buses will make 3500 trips on that day.
• A separate route has been charted out for RTC buses and each one will have a conductor to facilitate the devotees.
More timings Srivari Mettu Entry
• For the first time the Srivari Mettu foot walkers path has been opened up ona 24 hours basis for the Garudotsavam this year.
• Special lighting, drinking water, security and also parking facility have been arranged there.
• A forest guard is also being stationed to ensure against wild animals threat.
• Public address system has been organised to provide music and also timely directions to the foot walkers.
• Parking has been provided at Srinivasa Mangapuram for all four wheelers to Srivari Mettu only two wheelers are allowed up to Srivari Mettu.
More free buses for Foot walker Points
• Free buses -(3 TTD and 3 RTC) have been pressed into service at Srinivasa Mangapuram to ferry devotees up to Srivari Mettu .From 7.00 AM of September 20th till 7.00 AM of September 21.
• Enough measures have been taken by TTD vigilance and ,Police and APSRTC officials to avoid traffic jams in Tirumala
• Special cranes have been organised at several locations on the ghat roads to resolve emergency issues .
Kadambannam for Garuda Seva
• On the Garuda Seva day TTD has decided to serve Kadamannam ( a special rice variety available only in Srivari Temple) to all devotees along with Curd rice at the Tarigonda Vengamamba Anna Prasadam complex.
• The Fourth floor of the complex will survey buffet meals to cater to majority of devotees.
• On the four Mada streets the TTD proposes to supply butter milk and Anna Prasadam for every one hour to the devotees sitting in the galleries.
• TTD has introducede Semia Upma (Vermicelli) and Semia Pulihara (vermicelli) as a special variation for the Garuda seva.
• With support of 750 Srivarui Sevaks, 1245 TTD staff will distribute snacks and Butter Milk on 50 trolleys on the Mada streets.
• Mobile toilets have also been set up all around Mada streets for devotees benefit.
Vigilance on high alert.
• The special teams of vigilance be monitoring each one of the galleries.
• 150 more CC cameras were installed by vigilance at all key locations to monitor the surging crowds.
• Additional staff have been roped in the TTD vigilance, Anna Prasadams, Kalyana Katta and Health departments to provide enhanced services to devotees
Other Salient arrangements
• The SVBC channel to provide live broadcast of the Garuda Seva .
• Extensive campaign in SVBC and other advertisements against Coin throw by devotees on Garuda Seva..
• Srivari Sevaks have been deployed ihn the TTD vigilance,Anna Prasadam,Kalyana Katta , Health, Exhibitions and Publications units at Tirumala .
Separate exit -Entry details on Garuda Seva Day
Entry route to Galleries from Mada Streets.
• North Mada Street – Varahaswamy Guest House, Medarametta
• South Mada Street – Gate opposite to Museum
• East Mada Street – South gate of Anna Prasadam complex
• West Mada Street – Medarametta and Gate opposite to Musue
Exit route to Galleries on Garuda Seva Day
• North Mada Street : Gate near the Archaka Nilayam
• South Mada Street – Near Govinda Nilayam and the Gate between PAC-4 and Asthana Mandapam
• East Mada Street – Between Asthana Mandapam and PAC-4 gate
West Mada Street –From Govinda NIlayam gate.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTDs TIRUPATI