If you are wondering where to do registration for Amarnath yatra 2012, here is the solution. Yes Bank is the official banking partner for Amarnath Yatra 2012 registrations. Shri Amarnathji Shrine Yatris need to register in designated Yes Bank branches all over India for yatra which will begin on 25 June and end on August 2 for 2012.
Here are the designated Yes Bank branches for registrations. The banks designated for yatra registrations are spread across North India – Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Gujarat, and Maharashtra.
No bank is allotted for South Indian cities till now. There is a possibility of designating any branches in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
1. Yes Bank branches in Haryana (Manesar, Dharuhera)
2. Yes Bank branches in Punjab (Mukhtsar, Kapurthala, Nakodar, Rajpura, Roopnagar, Nawashahr)
3. Yes Bank branches in Uttar Pradesh (Mathura, Jhansi, Bareilly, Kasna, Suraj Pur, Barabanki)
4. Yes Bank branches in Gujarat (Bhavanagar, Rajkot, Vapi, Anand, Bardoli, Halol)
5. Yes Bank branches in Rajasthan (Alwar, Pilani, Bhilwara, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bhiwadi, Banswara, Balotra, Chittorgarh)
6. Yes Bank branches in Uttrakhand (Rudrapur, Kashipur, Dehradhun)
7. Yes Bank branches in Maharashtra (Kolhapur, Ahmednagar, Boisar, Ulhasnagar, Jalgoan, Bhiwandi);
8. Yes Bank branches in Odisha (Puri, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela)
9. Yes Bank branches in Chhattisgarh (Durg Bhillai)
10. Yes Bank branches in West Bengal (Asansol, Bardhaman, Durgapur, Howrah, Camac Street)
11. Yes Bank branches in Jharkhand ( Adityapur, Chas‐Bokaro)
Other than these 49 Yes Bank branches, 121 J&K Bank branches and 4 Bihar Central Co-operative Bank branches are also designated for Amarnath Yatra 2012.