TTD reviews Krishna Pushkarams 2016 arrangements…
As the prestigious river water festival Krishna Pushkarams is scheduled for August 12 to 23, TTD EO Dr D Sambasiva Raoon Tuesday evening reviewed on the river fete in Tirupati along with JEOs Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju and Sri P Bhaskar.
Reviewing with the officials in his chambers he said as the event is the major one of its kind taking place in Navyandhra capital city, TTD will be playing a key role as Lord Venakteswara temple which is coming up here in PWD grounds will be a special attraction to multitude of visiting pilgrims.
He said every each officer deputed for the fete should execute their respective responsibilities with more efficiency.
The temple will be opened in a ceremonial manner in PWD grounds on August 7 between 7am and 9:30am, five days prior to the river utsavam for the sake of the pilgrims, the EO added.
Special Activities during Pushkarams:
• Temple opens on August 7 between 7:30am and 9am
• All sevas performed in Ekantam
• Unjal Seva every day between 7pm and 8pm
• Temple closes by 10pm
• Vedaghosha twice every day
• Annaprasadam distribution to 30thousand pilgrims every day in TTD Kalyana Mandapam.
• Mini Laddus and prasadams after darshan
• Over 1000 srivari Sevakulu for Pushkarams
• Krishna Pushkara Yatra from Tiruchanoor covering Vontumitta, Ahobilam, Srisailam and reaching Vijayawada three days before opening of TTD temple in PWD grounds
• Special cultural programs by SV music and dance college, HDPP troupes, Annamacharya, Dasa, Alwar Divyaprabandha projects
• Photo expo and museum expo at venue.