Huge foot falls, countless enquiries for TTD publications marked the TTD book stall in the 11th edition of Tirupati Book Fair organied by the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan which began yesterday at the Sri Venkateswara Higher secondary school grounds.
The TTD book stall has show cased all premier publications of the TTD at the week long book fair lasting from February 11- 19, 2017 which were heavily subsidized with a objective to promote sale and culture of devotional publications.
The TTD has also displayed Sanskit Bhagavatam,Krishna Yajurvedam, Atharvana Veda Bhasyam, Yajurveda Bhasyam, Niti Kathas, puraranas, Ramayanam, Srimad Bhagavatha, Sundarakanda, Ananda Nilayam, Edukondalu and 107 types of Telugu and 36 types of other language devotional and philosophical publications.
The Sri Hevilamabi Nama Samvatsara TTD Panchangam priced at Rs.50 was a major attraction at the book fair.
Prominent among the books on display and sale were :
• Srimandhra Mahabharatam -15 volumes– Rs.1920
• VAlmiki Ramalayam 8 volumes Rs.1900
• Potana Bhagavatham -8 volumes ,Rs.930
• Annamayya Padakosam-Rs.140
• Tirumala Brahmotsava Vaibhavam –Rs.55
• Tirumala temple rock inscriptions –Rs.85
• Sri Venkateswara Vaibhavam –Rs.65
• Hari koluvu-Rs.55
• Tirumala temple rock inscriptions (English) Rs.495
• Golden coins of Srivari Hundi (Telugu/English)-Rs.2000
• Srinivasa Charitam,Gita govinda Kavyam,Ramayanam-Childrens books.
On display were alsio the products of TTD Sri Venkateswara Recording Project like the CDs of 14 volumes of Annamayya Pataku Pattabhisekham, 10 sets of CDs of Annamayya Bala Ganamrutam, 80 sets of CDs of Sri Mangalampalli Balamuralikrishna, Smt Shobaraj, Sri Garimella Balakrishna Prasad priced at Rs.30 each.
Others included CDs of 1200 keertans of Annamayya Govinda ganam and Annamayya nada Nivedana ,Sri Padmavathi ‘ammavari discourses, Sri Matrusri Tarigonda Vangamamba Shiva Pranayam and Brahmasri Chaganti Koteswar Raos discourses, Discourses on 18 chapters of Bhagavad Gita priced at a subsidized cost of just Rs.30 each CD.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER TTDs TIRUPATI