TTD, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, has been making arrangements for Vaikunta Ekadashi 2014 which is celebrated on 11th January, Saturday.
TTD EO Sri MG Gopal on Tuesday reviewed the arrangements for upcoming big religious event Vaikuntha Ekadasi as well as Jan 1st.
Reviewing the arrangements with various heads of the departments at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala he said, according to TTD almanac calendar as decided by TTD Asthana siddhanti, Vaikuntha Ekadasi is on January 11st and Vaikuntha Dwadasi is on January 12. “Since this time a huge pilgrim crowd turnout is possible. So we should not take any chances and there should not be any compromise on arrangements of Darshan, accommodation, free meals, security etc”, the EO directed the concerned HODs.
“Since we have almost a few days time left to make elaborate arrangements for the festive occasion, see that the standard of arrangements are in such a way that the visiting pilgrim will have a good hassle free and good darshan”, he said.
JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju, Chief Enigneer Sri Chandrasekhar Reddy, Addl CVSO Sri Sivakumar Reddy, SE Sri Ramesh Reddy and other heads of the departments were also present.
Later Tirumala JEO Sri K.S.Sreenivasa Raju addressed the media on the arrangements for visiting pilgrims for January 1st. Some excerpts of arrangements:
- VIP Darshan slot will be from 2am to 6am
- Sarva Darshan will commence from 6am.
- Divya Darshan (footpath) tokens will be issued in both footpaths by 2pm on December 31 and they will be allowed to Narayanagiri gardens ‘Q’ line after 12 midnight on December 31.
- Sarvadarshan pilgrims will be allowed at MBC 26 ‘Q’ line by 5pm on December 31.
- TTD Board of Trustees, Supreme Court, High Court Judges are permitted through Supatham, MPs, MLAs, MLCs, Senior Officers will be allowed for darshan through VQC 1.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTDs, TIRUPATI.