Golu Competition 2014 in USA, Canada is being conducted by Navarathri.com with the support of Non-Resident Indians for Navarathri & Deepavali 2014. The Golu Competition deadline is October 10.
As per the website of Navarathri.com website….
This year, we are planning to offer an option for the entries to subit a 2 minute video to supplement the competition entry. Shown below are the preliminary guidelines. More detailed guidelines will follow soon.
1. The entry form should be submitted by the household who is responsible for the golu arrangement. Click HERE to access the entry form.
2. The golu arrangement/presentation is for the year 2014. Previous year arrangements are not eligible
3. One entry per household (from USA or Canada address). Entry deadline is October 10, 20014.
4. The entries will be voted by registered visitors of the site based on several parameters. Winners will be selected based on popular vote rating.
6. 1st Prize $100 gift certificate from Navarathri.com;
2nd Prize $50 gift certificate from Navarathri.com;
3rd Prize: $40 gift certificate from Navarathri.com.
7. The participant should provide maximum 3 photographs (one of them should include the picture of a person in that household – to validate the entry, will not be seen by the voters). Submitting more than 3 photographs may delay or invalidate your entry/participation. Submission should include a brief write-up (not more than 50 words) about their Golu.
8. By submitting the entry form, the participants agree that the photographs and the write-up could be used by the contest organizers
9. The information in the entry will not be used for any other purposes.
For more details check the website of Navarathri.com