Ganesh Nimajjanam 2013 in Hyderabad (Vinayaka Nimajjanam 2013) dates are provided here. Ganesh immersion or Ganapati Nimajjanam, also known as Vianayaka Visarjana is the culmination day of 12-day Ganesh Chaturthi or Ganapati Navaratri celebrations. Usually, Ganesh Nimajjanam is held on Anant Chaturdashi day.
Genrally Ganesh Nimajjanam is performed on the 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th or the 10th day of Ganesh Navratri festival.
Here is the list of Ganesh Nimajjanam dates in 2013:
- Ganpati Nimajjanam after one and half day – 10 September 2013, Tuesday
- Ganesh Nimajjanam after three days – 11 September 2013, Wednesday
- Ganesh Nimajjanam after five days – 13 September 2013, Friday
- Ganesh Nimajjanam after seven days – 15 September 2013, Sunday
- Ganpati Nimajjanam after ten days – 18 September 2013, Wednesday
- Final day of Nimajjanam or last day to perform Ganesh immersion is - Anant Chaturdashi– 18 September 2013, Wednesday
In some places, from the day of Ganesh Chaturthi festival, the Ganesha idols are also prepared for immersion.
To make the festival more enthusiastic and keep the globe free of pollution, use clay or eco-friendly Ganesh idols. The Ganesha Thathwa (Philosophy of Ganesh worship) teaches the same. We use 21 types of herbal leaves and flowers during Ganesh Festival to worship Lord Ganesh.