Home Forums Hindu Gods What is your Ishta Devata (Favorite God, Goddess)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kalyani Gowda 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

krishnamurthy

What is your Ishta Devatha ?
    Many people have their favorite God or Goddess. What is your favorite one and WHY ?

#1026774 Reply

Shivaram

Shiridi Sai Baba.

Baba has always held my hand through good and bad. I have seen many miracles by him in my life and my family. To quote one such incident, way back in late nineties my son was very sick and hospitalised due to acute bronchio spasm and was unconscious for more than 24 hrs. Doctors gave up hope and asked us to inform all concerned. But through the night my wife and I prayed to baba and then the miracle happened my son opened his eyes. All doctors were surprised.
    Today my son is Baba gift.

#1026848 Reply

Kruthi Kinnera

My Ishta devata is Sri Anjaneya Swamy who lifted me always when I was fallen on the ground. I feel when I do Hanuman Pooja I will get my problems resolved. I had suffered from severe disease when I was 18. I have visited Sri Suchindram Hanuman Temple near Kanyakumari with my parents. I felt very healthy and now I am free of that disease.

Jai Sri Hanumathe Namah.

#1026858 Reply

Kalyani Gowda

I like Sri Guru Raghavendra Swamy. When I go to Mantralayam temple I feel like heaven. I also do Nitya Pooja to Raghavendra swami

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: What is your Ishta Devata (Favorite God, Goddess)
Your information: