Home Forums Hindu Festivals Navarathri Navratri Messages in Hindi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yogita

Navratri Messages in Hindi, Navratri Messages in Hindi, Navratri SMS in Hindi, Navratri Quotes in Hindi
    Maa Durge,
    Maa Ambe,
    Maa Jagdambe,
    Maa Bhawani,
    Maa Sheetla,
    Maa Vaishnao,
    Maa Chandi,
    Mata Rani meri aur apki manokamna puri karey..
    JAI MATA DI.

#1033400 Reply
    Jamil Rana

Navratri ke absar par hardik subhkamnayen..

#1033401 Reply
    Kalpana Pandit

Navratri Messages in Hindi

Ye navratri aapke jeewan men sukh, samridhi, pragati k dwar khole.
    Maa ki mamtamayi chhav men aap hamesa aanand se rahe.
    Navratri ki badhai

#1033402 Reply
    Dikshit seth

Navratri messages

N-Nav chetna
    A-Akhand jyoti
    V-Vighna nashak
    R-Ratjageshwari
    A-Anand dayi
    T-Trikal darshi
    R-Rakshan karti
    A-Anandmoyi Maa
    Nav Durga bless u.

#1034400 Reply
    Kavya Kiran

Colourful Ceremony Seemed.. Colourless For Me.. And Sweet Music Of Festival..Became Dull And Solemn.. In Your Absence..Missing You On Navratri

May This Navratri Give U..Shanti Shakti Sampati Swarup Saiyam Saadgi Safalta Samridhi Sanskar Swaasth Sammaan SarswatiAur Sneh. HAPPY NAVRATRI

Memories of moments celebrated together Moments that have been attached in my heart,forever Make me Miss u even more this Navratri .
    On this auspicious occasion, I wish the color, bliss and beauty Of this festival Be with you throught the year! *Happy dasara *

May Saraswathi play on Ur tongue & lips, Laxmi play on Ur palms, Parvathi in Ur heart, Durga on Ur arms, Wish you a “HAPPY DUSSERA”

May God bless u with all success on the auspicious occasion of Dussahraand u may be capable of defeatingall evils ofyour life.HAPPY DUSSEHRA

“JAI MAA DURGAA, MAA APE MONAKAMANA PURI KARE… MAY ALL YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVED OF YOUR LIFE”. **HAPPY DUSSEHRA**

Jaise Ram ji ne Jeeta Lanka Ko,Waise app bhi jeeten saari duniya.Is dussehre mil jayen app ko,Duniya bhar ki saari khushiyan.Happy dussehra.

On this auspicious day of Durga Puja May u be blessed with happiness and beauty Believe in Maa and follow your heart That is yourfrist duty.

Fortunate is the one Who has learned to admire, But not to envy. Good wishes for a joyous Dussehra, With a plenty of peace and prosperity.

May all the tensions in your life burn along with the effigy of Ravna. May you be successful and happy ever! Happy Dussehra!

Durja Puja is festival of joy But it is even more joyous when celebrated with you Very Happy dussehra

Your Spirit Light Your Days Bright Your Heart filled with zeal and joyMay The Blessings of Goodness be with you On Durga Puja and always

On this auspicious occasion of Durga Puja I wish you are blessed with prosperity and success by Ma Durga HAPPY DURGA PUJA

May this puja, you all get the happiness you had longed 4 times.. Happy Durga Puja..!!Enjoy….HAPPY DUSSEHRA

HAPPY DASSEHRA TO ALL. MAY SHRI RAMJI GIVES U ALL HAPPINESS AND LOVE TO UR FAMILY. happy dussehra

May maa bless you With happiness all the year through!! Wishing you a happy DURGA puja !!

May this durga puja brings happiness to you and fill your life with joy and prosperity.Warm wishes on Durga Puja

On this auspicious Occasion, I wish the color,bliss&beauty of the festival,Be with u throught the year! Happy Dussehra to u&ur whole family.

Dussehra is a celebration… A reaffirmation of the goodness in us which always triumphs over evil.

May Durga Mata 9 avatar Brings u happiness,prosperityand peace N lots of joy in your life Very Happy dussehra,Vijayadashami 2 u N yourfamily

Celebrate Dasara with the Blessings of God and your elders, Sending Dasara Wishes your Way happy dussehra

Lets Celebrate the Victory of Humanity, Justice and Truth… Wish you a very Happy Vijayadashmi

On this auspicious day of Dussehra… I wish you every happiness and the fulfillment of all your dreams

May your troubles burst away like the fireworks and your happiness be multiple ten times! Happy Dussehra!!

sending ur the gift of divini blessing to light up ur light wishing u &ur family **happy dassera**

On This Special Day, As U Celebrate Valor &Courage, Triumph Of Good Over Evil, Wish U Success & Happiness In Everything U Do! Happy Dussehra

May Lord Rama always.. keep showering his blessings upon you.. May your life be prosperous and.. trouble free throughout. Happy Dussehra.

good health and success ward off evil lords blessings hpy dussehra yummy dussehra triumph over eviljoyous festive season spirit of goodness

may lord rama always…keep showering his blessings upon you…. may your life be prosperousand…trouble free throughout.happy dussehra.

let the joy of festivity embrace you &your loved ones on the occasion of dussehra this year! very happy dussehra to you !your family

I Know That Goddess Durga Is Happy With Me For She Has Made My Life So Rich With A Friend Like You! Happy Navratri

May Your Life Be Filled With Happiness On This Pious Festival Of Navratri, Happy Navratri!

Thanks for your wishes ! As the beat of dhak fills the Air Maa Durga Blesses you too and answer all your prayers !

Durja Puja is festival of joy But it is even more joyous when celebrated with you Very Happy Durga Puja

Wish that Maa Durga showers blessings of joy,prosperity and good fortune.On you and your dear ones. Happy Durga Puja 2 u & ur Family.

Your Spirit Light Your Days Bright Your Heart filled with zeal and joy May The Blessings of Goodness be with you On Durga Puja and alwayS!

Maa Durja Blesses you all the that you have ever wished for ! Happy Durga Puja from the bottom of my Heart.HAPPY DURGA PUJA

A happy occasion made happier with best friend like you ! As we celebrate Durga Puja I celebrate special bond we share.

Sending you warm wishes for Durja Puja and wishing Maa durga blesses you all that you wishes for

May the rhythems of dhaak and joys of Durga Puga add more colors to our friendship ! Wish you a very happy and colourful Durga Puga

May the beauty Of Dussehra season Fill your home with Happiness, And may the coming year Provide you with all That bring you joy!

Before the golden sun rises let me decorate each of the rays wid success nd happiness to u nd ur family happy dussehra

V ijayam J ayam A bhayam Y bhavam A ishwaryam D hanam A arogyam S neham A drustam M amakaram I kamatyam ivvani korutu happy VIJAYADASAMI

May Dis Dushera,Light up 4U.The Hopes of Happy Times & Dreams 4a Year Full of Smiles. WISH U HAPPY DUSHERA.

Our thoughts hold the power to build,bend or break our circumstances,Best wishes of Happy Dussehra.

Good Health n SuccessWard Off EvilLords BlesngsTriumph Over EvilSpirit Of Goodness….Happy Vijaya Dashami!

With Great Devotion,Fervour and Gaiety,With Rays of Joy and Hope,Wish You and Your Family,HAPPY Vijaya Dashami….

As the candlelight flame,ur life may always be happy,all darkness is far away,as light is on its way.Wishing U all Happy Vijaya Dashami.

May this Dussehra, Light up for you. The hopes of Happy times, And dreams for a year full of smiles!

JAI MAA DURGAA, MAA APE MONAKAMANA PURI KARE… MAY ALL YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVED OF YOUR LIFE. “HAPPY DUSSEHRA!”

JAI SRI RAM May God shower His choicest Blessings on U nd u win over every hurdle in life! Happy Dussehra!

May Saraswathi play on Ur tongue & lips, Laxmi play on Ur palms, Parvathi in Ur heart, Durga on Ur arms, Wish you a *HAPPY DUSSERA*

May the festival of Navratri bring joy and prosperity in your life, Happy Navratri!

Fast to them is a denial of the physical needs of the body,it means to attain spiritual gains besides blessings of the Mother Goddes!!

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.”HAPPY NAVRATRI”

Colourful Ceremony Seemed..Colourless For Me..And Sweet Music Of Festival..Became dull And Solemn..In Your Absence..Missing You On Navratri

“Nav Kalpana….Nav Jyotsana….NaShakti….Nav Aaradhana….Nav Ratri Ke Paavan Parv par puri ho aapki har manokamna HAPPY NAVRATRI.”

Fortunate is the OneWho has Learned to Admire But not to EnvyGood Wishes for a Joyous Navratri With a Plenty of Peace and Prosperity

On This Auspicious Occasion, I Wish You Colors, Bliss And Beauty Of This Festival.May Maa Bless You Throught The Year.Happy dussehra.

All your sorrows will fade away On this auspicious Durga Puja Day May Happiness and Goodwill always stay Maa Durga is blessing you today.
    Though you are far away Here`s a wish I sent to convey You are remembered today deep in my heart Happy Durga Puja, have a wonderful start.

A time for celebration,a time forvictory ofgood over bad,a time when world sees the power of good.Let us continue the same spirit.hpy dasara

Wishes are many Hopes and dreams too May Maa choose the best ones And bless you all year through Happy Durga Puja

May this year turn out better than everMay you get the will to follow your heartThese are my genuine wishesAs Durga Puja Day comes to start.

Everyday SunRises To Give Us A MessageThat Darkness Will Always Be BeatenBy Light.Enjoy The Festival where GoodDefeats Evil.Happy durga puja

Celebrate The Victory Of The Force Of Good Over Evil. Lets Celebrate An Auspicious Day To Begin New Beginnings In Life. Happy Durga puja

On this auspicious day of Durga Puja May u be blessed with happiness and beauty Believe in Maa and follow your heart Thatis your frist duty.

Khushiyan aapki kabhi kam na ho Daman mein aapke koi kanta na ho Jab bhi koi musibat aaye Toh Maa Durga aapke saath ho *Haapy Durga Puja*

Those empty spaces were my silent prayers, asking Maa Durga to guide & protect YOU always in whatever YOU do & wherever YOU are! SHUBHO BIJOYA

Lakshmi ka hath ho Saraswati ka sath ho Ganesh ka niwas ho Aur maa durga ke aashirwad se Aapke jeevan mai prakash hi prakash ho!

Lots of Laughter, Lots of Fun Lots of love and Masti Wishing you Happy Durga Puja with Heart

Durja Puja is festival of joy But it is even more joyous when celebrated with you Very Happy dussehra

Wish that Maa Durga showers blessings of joy, prosperity and good fortune.On you and your dear ones. Happy Durga Puja 2 u & ur Family

Your Spirit Light Your Days Bright Your Heart filled with zeal and joyMay The Blessings of Goodness be with you On Durga Puja and always!

May Dis Durga Puja You All Get The Happiness You Had Longed 4 Times, Happy Durga Puja.. Enjoy Everyone.

Jaise Ram ji ne Jeeta Lanka Ko,Waise app bhi jeeten saari duniya.Is dussehre mil jayen app ko,Duniya bhar ki saari khushiyan.Happy dusara.

On this auspicious occasion of Durga Puja I wish you are blessed with prosperity and success by Ma Durga HAPPY DURGA PUJA

May this puja, you all get the happiness you had longed 4 times.. Happy Durga Puja..!! Enjoy..

HAPPY DASSEHRA TO ALL. MAY SHRI RAMJI GIVES U ALL HAPPINESS AND LOVE TO UR FAMILY.

Celibrate The Victory Of The Force Of Good Over Evil. Lets Celibrate An Auspicious Day To Begin New Thing In Life. Happy Dussera.

Thousands of dreams for a destination,,A small hurddle may bring interruption.Keep faith on Maa Durga.Ultimately she is Durgati nasini.

Happy Dussera to all of you. Hope this festive season brings lots of joy to all of you.

May Maa Durga Durgatinashini bring joy to youand yourloved ones.May the Divine blessings Of Maa Durga be with you always! Happy Dassara.

May “maa” bless you With happiness all the year through!! Wishing you a happy DURGA puja !!

May this durga puja brings happiness to you and fill your life with joy and prosperity. Warm wishes on Durga Puja

I Wish u Happy Happy Navratri AndI Pray To Goddess For Your Prosperous Life.May u Find All The Delights Of Life,MayYour All Dreams Come True

Phool Khile Khushi Aap K Kadam Chume,Kabhi Na Ho Dukho Ka Samna,Dhan Hi Dhan Aye Aap K Angana,Yahi He Dashera K Shub Avsar Par Manokamna.

On This Special Day, As U Celebrate Valor & Courage, Triumph Of Good Over Evil, Wish U Success &Happiness In Everything U Do! Happy Dussehra

Triumph Of Good Over Evil Wish U Success &Happiness In Everything U Do! Happy Dussehra!

Good Health And Success Ward Off Evil Lords Blessings hpy Dussehra Yummy Dussehra Triumph Over Evil Joyous Festive Season Spirit Of Goodness

May this Dusera,light up 4 you. The hopes of Hapy times,& dreams for a year full of smiles!WISH U HAPY dusehra

Happy Dussehra to all of you. May lord Rama bless u n ur family with his choicest blessings. Jai Hinduism.

May the beauty Of Dussehra season Fill your home with Happiness,And may the coming year Provide u with all That bring u joy! HAPPY DUSSEHRA

May This Dasara,Light Up For You.The Hopes Of Happy Times,And Dreams For A Year Full Of Smiles!Wish You Advance Happy Dassehra!

Look Outside Its so pleasant!Sun Smiling For u Trees Dancing for u Birds singing for u Because I requested them All to wish u.HAPPY DUSSEHRA

May This dusserha will light up your life and remove darkness. Wish you a very happy&prosperous Dussehra.

wish this fetival of vijay dasami brings,fun,love,peace,laughter,prosperity,success, delight,to all my friends and thierfamily.hpy dasara .

May all the tensions in your life burn along with the effigy of Ravna. May you be successful and happy ever! Happy Dussehra

SENDING UR THE GIFT OF DIVINE…. BLESSINGS TO LIGHT UP UR LIGHT.. WITH PEACE AND JOY! WISHING U & UR FAMILY !!HAPPY DASSERA!!

Today that good won victory over bad May this day clear all.. hurdels of your life and start.. new era of wellbeing Happy Dussehra.

Hope this Dasara lights up your Life and gives the Life a New Start, Happy Dasara

Celebrate Dasara with the Blessings of God and your elders, Sending Dasara Wishes your Way

I wish you that the color, bliss and beauty of this festival… Be with you throughout the year! Happy Dussehra!!

Celibate The Victory Of The Force Of Good Over Evil. Lets Celibate An Auspicious Day To Begin New Thing In Life. Happy Dussera.

Those empty spaces were my silent prayers,asking Maa Durga to guide N protect you Always in whatever YOU do N wherever YOU are!Happy Dasara.

May Lord Rama always keep showering his blessings upon you…. May your life be prosperous and.. trouble free throughout. Happy Dussehra.

Those empty spaces were my silent prayers, asking Maa Durga to guide &protect you Always in whatever YOU do & wherever YOU are!

Enjoy the journey of life Mile after mile Maa Durga will bless you Smile after smile Happy Durga Puja

Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy.Good wishes for a joyous Navratri, with plenty of peace and prosperity.

Let The Joy Of Festivity Embrace u And Your Loved Ones On The Occassion Of Durga Puja This Year.Very Happy Durga Puja To u And Your Family..

May This Durga Puja Light Up For You Hopes Of Happy Times And Dreams For A Year Full Of Smiles. Wish You Happy dussehra

Life has ups and down Some days might be rough But Maa Durga will give you the courage And the ability to be tough Happy Durga Puja

May this Durga Puja bring Success and prosperity your way May you blessed by strength and courage Have a beautiful Pujo day.

Those empty spaces were my silent prayers,asking Maa Durga to guide and protect u always in whatever u do and whereveru are.*HAPPY DUSSEHRA*

May this Durga Puja bring Success and prosperity your way May you blessed by strength and courage Have a beautiful dussehra

May the blessings of Goddess Durga shine on you and all your prayers be granted on this HAPPY DUSSEHRA

May Maa Durga empower you and ur familyWith her nine swaroopa of Name,Fame,Health,Wealth,Happiness, Humanity,Education,Bhakti&Shakti.

May Goddess Durga Bless you with power and Wisdom Happy Durga Pooja.

Symbol of Strength, Motherhood and Love, Maa Durga Heartfelt Wishes on this Durga Pooja.

May the occasion of Vasant Panchami,Bring the wealth of knowledge to U,May U be blessed by Goddess Saraswati&All Ur Wishes Come Ture!

Saraswathi Namasthubhyam, Varadey Kaamarupinee! Vidhyarambham Karishyami, Sidhir bhavathu mey sada ! Happy Saraswati Jayanti

Om Aim Kleeng Saum Saraswatiya Namaha Happy Saraswati Jayanti

May the divinegrace of Godess bewith u,Goddess Saraswati isthe Lightof hope and Peace,May Goddess Saraswati Bless u with Knowledgeand Wisdom

My Heartiest goodwishes to All members of your family on the auspicious day of SaraswatiPuja.May Lord Saraswati showers blessings hpy dasara

No greeting cardto give,No sweet flowers tosend, No cute graphicsto forward,Just acarrying heart wishing u Happy Ayudha Pooja&Saraswati puja

When u find a DREAM inside ur HEART..don`t ever let it go.Coz dreams r the tiny seeds frm whichbeautiful 2morrow grows.Happy Saraswati Puja

My Heartiest good wishes to All members ofyour family on the auspicious dayof Saraswati Puja.May Lord Saraswati showers blessings Hpy dasara

May the occasion of Vasant Panchami, Bring the wealth of knowledge to U, May U be blessed by Goddess Saraswati &All Ur Wishes Come True.

Maa Saraswati Aapko Sadev Good Thought Pradan Karti Rahey Maa Saraswati ki blessing aap par sada rahey..Happy Vasant Panchami&Saraswati Puja

OM SARV MANGAL MANGALAY SHIVE SARWARTH SADHIKE, SHARANYE TARYAMBAKE,GORI NARAINI NAMOSTUTE,JAI MATA DI!! Happy Navratre!!

May this Navratri bringhappiness in your life Hatred be far apart from your life.Enjoy the festival with love on your heart “HAPPY DUSSEHRA”

May This Navratri GiveU Shanti Shakti Sampati Swarup Saiyam Saadgi Safalta Samridhi Sanskar Swaasth Sammaan Sarswati aur Sneh HAPPY NAVTATRI

Nav Kalpana…. Nav Jyotsana…. Nav Shakti… Nav Aaradhana… Nav Ratri Ke Paavan Parv par puri ho aapki har manokamna HAPPY NAVRATRI..

Nav Deep Jale, Nav phool khile, Nit nayi Bahar mile, NAVRATRI ke is Pawan Avsar par Aapko MATA RANI ka Aashirvad mile. HAPPY NAVRATRI

Nine NAVRATRI prasads 4 U1)Shanti2)Shakti3)Saiyam4)Sanm aan5)Saralta6)Safalta7)Samridhi 8)Sanskaar9)Swaasthya……HAPP Y navratri

Maa durga se vinti hai ki apke jeevan main sukh,samradhe, dhyan,yash pradaan kare.Happy Navratra

May your life be filled with happiness on this pious festival of Navratri, Happy Navratri!!

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.*HAPPY NAVRATRI*

Fast to them is a denial of the physical needs of the body,it means to attain spiritual gains besides blessings of the Mother Goddess!!

May the festival of Durgashtami bring joy and prosperity in your life, Happy Durgashtami !

May the goodness flow through us to the world around, removing the evils within and without on this day of Vijaya Dashami and ever.

Those empty spaces were my silent prayers,asking Maa Durga to guide& protect YOU always in whatever YOU do & wherever YOU are!

May this durga puja brings happiness to you and fill your life with joy and prosperity. Warm wishes on Durga Puja.

Pray Goddess Saraswati Blessings remain with us throughout Life. Happy vijay Dhasami

Aapka chehre per muskan rhe itni Ke Khushiyon ki na rhe koi kami Meri taraf se aapko or aapke pariwar ko Mubarak ho Durga Ashtami.

Nil akashe megher vela padmya fuler papri mela Dhaker taale kasher khela Anonde katuk Sharod bela happy Durga puja!

Dhaker upar chhilo kathi Pujo holo jomjomati Ajke mayer ferar pala Janai tai ei bela Happy Bijoy Dashami

May This Dussera, Light Up For You. The Hopes Of Happy Times, And Dreams For A Year Full Of Smiles! Wish You Happy Dussehra.

May her blessings remove all obstacles from your path of life as she removes the darkness from the universe… Happy Durga Puja

May Maa Durga Durgatinashini bring joy to you And your loved ones.May the divine blessings of Maa Durga be with you always!Happy Dussehra

A Festival of victory over evil, Warm Greetings on this Dussehra

Spread Goodness to conquer evil this dussehra Wishing you and your Family a very Happy Dussehra

Hope this Dussehra lights up your life and gives the life a new start, Happy Dussehra

May this Vijaya Dashami lights up for you. The hopes of Happy times, And dreams for a year full of smiles! Wish you a Happy Bijoya.

May This Dasara Light Up For You The Hopes Of Happy Times And Dreams For A Year Full Of Smiles!

May all the tensions in ur life burn along with the effigy of Ravna,May you be successful and happy ever! Happy Dussehra!

Day 4 victory of Ram over Ravana,Lets celebrate together and Believe in blessings of God for good.Dasara mangalmay ho!

Vijaya dashami ka shubh absarapke aur apke parivarke jivan mein sukh,samradhi aur shanti bharde.Happy Dussehra!!

This gentle breeze….cool air….hearty music….. oh!!its Happy Dussehra…..

With Great Devotion,Fervour and Gaiety,With Rays of Joy and Hope,Wish You and Your Family,HAPPY Vijaya Dashami…

May all the sweet magic Of Dasara conspire to gladden your hearts And fill every desire.Best wishes for Dussehra!

Good Health n SuccessWard Off EvilLords BlesngsTriumph Over EvilSpirit Of Goodness…Happy Vijaya Dashami!

What is that bright light? from where does this fragrance coming?This gentle breeze..cool air..hearty music.. oh! its Happy Dussehra

May the beauty Of Dussehra season Fill ur home with Happiness& Provide with all That bring u joy!wish you & ur family Happy Dusshera

Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire,but not to envy.Good wishes for a joyous Dusshera..With plenty of peace N prosperity.

As the candlelight flame,ur life may always be happy,all darkness is far away,as light is on its way.Wishing U all Happy Vijaya Dashami

SENDING U THE GIFT OF DIVINE….BLESSINGS TO LIGHT UP UR LIGHT.WITH PEACE AND JOY,WISHING U and UR FAMILY.HAPPY DASSEHRA.

A timefor Celebration,A time for victoryof good over bad,A timewhen world see the example ofpower of good,Letus continue thesame true spirit

Truth always leads to the victory Happy Dussehra to you and your family

I wish you that the color, bliss and beauty of this festival….Be with you throughout the year! Happy Dussehra!!

May Lord Rama always…keep showering his blessings upon you…May your life be prosperous and.. trouble free throughout.Happy Dussehra….

May dis Durga Puja You all get the happiness You had longed 4 times.. Happy Durga Puja..!! Enjoy Everyone.

This Dusshera,I wish u to develop all thequalities of Lord Rama.May u be an idealson,A perfect brother and an idyllic husband!Happy Dussehra

On this auspicious occasion of Durga Pujaa, I wish you are blessed with prosperity, And success by Maa Durga, HAPPY dussehra

Those empty spaces were my silent prayers,asking Maa Durga to guide&protect youAlways in whatever YOU do& wherever YOU are! happy dasara

May Maa Durga Durgatinashini bring joy 2 you and your loved ones May the Divine blessings Of Maa Durga be with you always Happy Durga Puja

Bhagwan Ram Demolished the Evil Empire and Sowed the seed of Peace. Enjoy Dasara with great Sprint HAPPY DUSSESHRA

Celebrate Dasara with the Blessings of God and your elders, Sending Dasara Wishes your Way

Lets Celebrate the Victory of Humanity, Justice and Truth…. Wish you a very Happy Vijayadashmi

Wishing you Good Health, Happiness Prosperity, Success And much more… Have a Joyous Dussehra!

May your troubles burst away like the fireworks and your happiness be multiple ten times! Happy Dussehra!!!

Spread Goodness to Conquer with this Dasara. Wishing you and your Family a very Happy Dasara

An auspicious day to began with any good work.. May this day clear all..hurdles of your life to began with new era of wellbeing HPY DUSSEHRA

May Goddess Durga eliminate all your vices. Have a blessed Durga Puja&HAPPY DUSSEHRA

May this durga puja brings happiness to you and fill your life with joy and prosperity. Warm wishes on Durga Puja and happy dussehra

May goddess Durga help you in each good step you take in your life..!! Wish you “Happy Navratra ”

May maa bless you with all her belessings and keep you happy through-out the year! Wishing you a Happy Durga Puja

I Know That Goddess Durga Is Happy With Me For She Has Made My Life So Rich With A Friend Like You ! Happy Navratri

May Lord Rama always keep showering his blessings upon you… May your life be prosperous and.. trouble free throughout. Happy Dussehra.

Vijaya dashami ka shubh absar apke aur apke parivar ke jivan mein sukh, samradhi aur shanti bharde.

Wish you and your family, You may become successful, every one will like you, every happiness of you comes true, wish you all Happy Dasara

On this auspicious occasion, I wish the color, bliss and beauty Of this festival… Be with you throught the year! Happy dasara

May this Dasara, light up for you, The hopes of Happy times, And dreams for a year full of smiles! Wish you Happy Dasara.

On This Special Day, As U Celebrate Valor & Courage, Triumph Of Good Over Evil, Wish U Success&Happiness In Everything U Do! Happy Dussehra!

Troubles as light as Air,love as deep as Ocean, Friends as Solid as Diamonds,and Success as bright as Gold..wishes for you a happy dussehra.

May Maa Bless You With Happiness All The Year Through! Wishing You A Happy Durga Puja HAPPY DUSSEHRA

Those empty spaces were my silent prayers,Asking Maa Durga to guide &Protect YOU always in whatever YOU do &Wherever YOU are!HAPPY DUSSEHRA

Chandan ki khusboo. resham ka haar, sawan ki sugand. barish ki fuhar. radha ki umeed,kanhaiya ka pyar. mubarak ho aapko dussehra.

Ho aapki life me khushiyon ka mela kabhi na aaye koi jhamela sada sukhi rahe apka basera Happy Dussehra..!!

Aaj aahe Dasara, Problem sare visara, Vichar karu naka Dusara, Chehara theva nehami Hasara, Tuma sarvana Subh Dasara Happy Dussehra..!!

Let the joy of festivity embrace you &your loved ones on the occasion of dussehra this year!Wish u a very Happy Dussehra to you&your family.

Celebrate the victory of the force of good over evil.let`s celebrate an auspicious day to begin new thing in life. Happy Dussehra..!!!

May this Dasara, light up for you. The hopes of Happy times, And dreams for a year full of smiles..!!!!

Ho aapki life me khushiyon ka mela kabhi na aaye koi jhamela sada sukhi rahe apka basera Happy Dussehra…!!!

May all the tensions in your life burn along with the effigy of Ravna. May you be successful and happy ever! Happy Dussehra.!!

May This Dushera Light up 4 U the Hopes of Happy Times &Dreams for a Year Full of Smiles. Wish U a Happy Dushera ….

A time for celebration,A time for victoryof good over bad,A timewhen worldsee the example ofpowerof good.Letus continue the same true spirit

Fast to them is a denial of the physical needs of the body, it means to attain spiritual gains besides blessings of the Mother Goddess !!

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.

Let the blessings of Maa Durga usher you! On the eve of Durga Puja I wish for u a Good Health n Happy Moments.Happy NAVRATRI

Today is first NAVRATRA. May GOD DURGA give prosperous to you and to your family.May her blessings be always with you.

Fast to them is a denial of the physical needs of the body,it means to attain spiritual gainbesides blessings of the Mother GoddesS!!

You never know what you have until you lose it,and once you lose it, you can never get it back.HAPPY DUSSEHRA

May your life be filled with happiness on this pious festival of Navratri, Happy Dussehra!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #1033402 in Navratri Messages in Hindi
Your information: