Home Forums Hinduism Can I read garuda puranam at home ?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SHREE PANKAJ BRAMHAKHATRIYA 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

vivek

yes, u can

#1002376 Reply

Mahesh Nikki

My grandmother said reading garuda puranam at home is not good… it indicates some one died in home. That’s why garuda puranam chant when some one died.

#1003179 Reply

Arun

Can you please provide garuda puranam hindi or english to download (pdf)

#1003203 Reply

prashant

Dear Arun, here is the link to garuda puranam in hindi and english, hope this will benefit you

http://hindupad.com/free-download/garuda-purana-pdf-download-in-hindi-english/

#1003206 Reply

nirmal

can you explain the importance of garuda puranam in our daily life. is this any different from other puranas in the way of recitation and who is the author of garuda puranam

#1003207 Reply

varuni

can you please provide garuda puranam in telugu version. I need this as my father finds it easy to read telugu. Please provide this garuda puranam in telugu for the benefit of readers

#1003210 Reply

himanshu

I heard that there are different methods of punishment according to garuda puranam. is it true ?

Can you provide the details of punishment according to garuda puranam and also who will punish us after our death. will it be in yamlok or is it a separate department altogether

#1003373 Reply

Murthy

Yes you can read the Garuda Puranam at home. There is absolutely no restriction about this issue. It is a big misconception that it has to be read only during someone’s death. Some of the chapters in Garuda Puranam mention about the punishment being offered to people for the mistakes. It can be a great lesson for anyone to be conducting themselves in the most ideal way. It will prevent people from taking up to crime and make them feel that God is watching us all the time. This is the importance of Garuda Puranam.

#1104366 Reply

M.Soundarajan

Who is the Author of Garudapurana

#1132627 Reply

SHREE PANKAJ BRAMHAKHATRIYA

The person who do sins in his life will have to go through the process of justice described in GARUDA PURAN.. VYAS muni is the author of all these puranas.. The Garuda puran is mainly talking of THE MAHA VISNU & GARUDA DEV.

#1001799 Reply

Swetha Rao Bellanki

I am listen to Garuda Puranam on some my relative death ceremony, and got attracted to the content of Garuda Puranam.

Can i read Garuda Purana at my home is it good to read it?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Can I read garuda puranam at home ?
Your information: