Ashtama Shani for Karkataka Rashi (Cancer Sign) effects, results, advantages & disadvantages are given here. Karkataka Rashi’s Ashtama Shani is considered when Shani enters into 8th house i.e. Kumbha (Aquarius) for Cancer moon sign or Cancer Ascendant (Karka Lagna).
It is to note that Karka Rashi consists of Punarvasu Nakshatra (Punarpoosam Nakshatra – 4th quarter), Pushya Nakshatra (Poosam Nakshatra – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarters) & Ashlesha Nakshatra (Ayilyam Nakshatra – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarters).
Since Saturn (Shani) is the owner of two inauspicious houses: 7th House – Makara (Capricorn) and 8th house – Kumbha (Aquarius), Shani cannot do anything do for Karkataka Lagna (Cancer Ascendant) or Karkataka Rashi (Cancer moon sign).
According to native’s planetary positions in natal chart if Shani attains more power, then it will cause major damages to native than the usual Ashtama Shani effects. As Saturn is in his own house i.e. Aquarius, it attains great strength due to Moola Trikona status. This is the reason why and how Shani may affect the cancer natives in a large way.
What are the results / effects of Ashtama Shani for Karkataka Rashi / Karka Lagna?
1. The Cancer natives may get ample opportunities in business but may lose all of them due to Ashtama Shani effects.
2. In career or profession wise, Ashtama Shani creates an atmosphere where the natives will get good number of opportunities but may not get success even a single time.
3. In family life and marital life, its a tough time. The natives may face a lot of challenges from family members including the spouse. A good natal chart may help the native to get rid of these worse situations.
4. Ashtama Shani brings you good health and long longevity. Health issues may get cleared off.
5. Since the effects may go even worse, Karkataka Rashi natives have to be very careful during Shani Mahadasha, Shani Antardasha or Shani Sadesati periods.