Amarnath Yatra is the most sacred and highly revered pilgrimages in Hinduism and in the entire world. In 2012, pilgrimage to Holy Cave temple of Shri Amarnathji (Lord Shiva) begins on June 25 and ends on Shravan Poornima (August 2, 2012). Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board has released Amarnath Yatra 2012 helicopter charges, cost, price, expenses, etc for helicopter, labourers, accommodation, etc..
Here is the list of Amarnath Yatra 2012 Helicopter charges (Tariff Structure per passenger in Baltal route)
- Baltal-Panjtarni-Baltal (to & fro) – Rs. 2890
- Baltal-Panjtarni (one way) – Rs. 1445
- Panchtarni-Baltal (one way) – Rs. 1445
Here is the list of Amarnath Yatra 2012 Helicopter charges (Tariff Structure per passenger in Pahalgam
- Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam (to & fro) – Rs. 4710
- Pahalgam-Panjtarni (one way) – Rs. 2355
- Panchtarni-Pahalgam (one way) – Rs. 2355
Note: Children below 2 years of age will be carried free of cost. However, such children shall be carried in the lap of the accompanying adult.
Know more about other costs for Amarnath Yatra 2012 in the previous post
Know about Helicopter Operators for Amarnath Yatra 2012 – Link
Courtesy: the official website of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board